Xiaomi is rumored to be resurrecting the Mi CC smartphone line in the near future. New variants of the all-but-abandoned series are expected to arrive with high display refresh rates and possibly premium-grade rear cameras. They’re also expected to make an appearance alongside a Mi Watch 2 with a brand-new Qualcomm platform Wear 5100.
Xiaomi is rumored to be resurrecting the Mi CC moniker in 2021. The 9 series marked the end of the once-popular flagship killer-type smartphone line; however, their rumored successors are said to go all the way to 11 to match the OEM’s current flagships.
Xiaomi Mi Watch 2 Probable Specifications
As a result, they’re expected to debut as the CC 11 and 11 Pro, respectively, powered by Snapdragon 778G and 870 SoCs. A 90Hz AMOLED display and a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP main sensor and a telephoto lens are rumored for the vanilla variant.
The Xiaomi Mi CC 11 Pro, on the other hand, will feature a periscope telephoto lens with up to 5x optical zoom and 100x hybrid zoom. Its most recent leaks also allude to a 1/1.30-inch sensor (the Sony IMX766?) for this ostensibly upcoming phone.
These two new devices may be available in China in the near future. Digital Chat Station, a leaker, has also made a comment that suggests the Mi CC 11 could be rebranded as the “K9x” and sold in other markets (and, thus, very possibly, a Redmi device).
According to the latest rumors, the Mi CC 11s could be introduced alongside another device that has a better chance of being released internationally. This “Mi Watch 2” could not only improve on an already well-received round-faced wearable, but it may also do so thanks to a new Snapdragon Wear 5100 processor.
In reality, Qualcomm hasn’t made this successor to the 4100 official yet. Given this company’s increasingly productive relationship with Xiaomi, it’s possible that the two will team up again in the near future to debut the latest SoC for wearables in a new smartwatch.
Xiaomi Related Devices
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor
About this item
- 13+2MP Rear camera with AI Portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, Pro mode | 5MP front facing camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 512GB| Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 operating system with 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery with 10W wired charger in-box
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide
Mi 10i 5G (Midnight Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) – 108MP Quad Camera | Snapdragon 750G Processor
About this item
- Camera: 108 MP Quad Rear camera with Ultra-wide and Macro mode
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 750G with 8nm process and support for next generation 5G Network
- Display: 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ Full screen dot display with AdaptiveSync 120Hz refresh rate
- Battery: 4820 mAh large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 512GB with microSD card slot Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Everything you need to know about ChatGPT in April 2023
Chrome Will Now Support Nvidia 4K Upscaling
Apple iPhone 14 is expected to be released next month: 10 things you should know about it.
Nvidia releases the GTX 1630, but you shouldn’t probably buy it – They are Making Fun of Intel or Gamers??